Tuesday, May 6, 2008

And now for something completely different...

Well, I don't have any new Korean updates, but that doesn't mean I've been sitting on my laurels, oh no!! A few fun new developments:

1) I got a new digital camera! Alisa and I both went to Best Buy and bought cameras, as I was told that I needed one before I left. It's a Panasonic Lumix, a tasteful silver color (as opposed to the horrid light blue one in the slightly more expensive model), tricked out w/ face recognition and image stabilization and whatnot. So prepare yourselves for my pictoral exploits! Wait, here's the inaugural picture now!



2) As you may notice from the picture, my finger's a lil screwy. The official story involves a hooker, a cat, and two tubes of toothpaste, while the unofficial story involves a bottle and 11 stitches. Draw your own conclusions.

3) I'm taking off tomorrow for Seattle, where I'll be visiting my parents for near a week. Perhaps a Seattle Trippin' update is in order? We shall see!

Oh, I need sleep, so until next time!

No comments: